The most advanced and most effective solution for processing different types of waste: Industrial, Domestic, Municipal, Agricultural, Solid, Liquid etc., in the places of their formation, or at a special "waste recycling plant", using a Low-Pressure Decomposer (hereafter - LPD). The technological novelty of the proposed method involves creating local zones with a high temperature of up to 3,000 degrees Celsius while processing waste, without the use of external energy sources.
It is possible thanks to the electric arc process or plasma process used while utilizing waste. The key advantage of the method is that the thermal energy generated from the plasma chemical processes, exceeds twice the heat energy when burning such waste using the usual thermal method.
A constructively designed Decomposer can be customized in two versions: mobile unit (basic) and a stationary installation.
Decomposer does not require any fuel, except for industrial or domestic carbonaceous wastes. For kindling, standard solid fuel is used in small quantities.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF THE LPD
1. Doesn't require the use of natural gas or any other type of fuel, except for the carbonaceous wastes themselves. (Saving money when designing, constructing and operating the LPD)
2. Plasma chemical reactions are used while utilizing waste. (Small size of the unit) 3. Eco-friendly waste recycling. The amount of CO2 in waste gas doesn't exceed the MAC. All harmful gases are either absent or do not exceed the MAC. (When waste is processed into a combined gas mixture, the CO₂ content does not exceed 1%, and oxygen O₂ is up to 20%, the rest is water vapor)
4. Black waters and industrial wastes can be used as an oxidizing agent. (More than 4000 kcal of heat energy is provided per kilogram of processed raw materials)
5. The technology doesn’t require any preliminary treatment of the waste. 6. The technology allows to design technological installations without any performance limitations.
7. Disposal of hazardous wastes: chemical components, oil processing residues, sludge, acid tars, computer equipment, mercury lamps, batteries; medical (clinical) waste, waste from poultry farms, including case, melange; industrial wastes and black water etc.
Ecological safety. Energy efficiency. Moderate price. Short time of manufacturing, installing and setting up the equipment.
FEATURES AND OPERATION CONCEPT
The unit is designed for the year-round round-the-clock utilization of any types of carbonaceous waste that occurs under the influence of static electricity discharges, followed by oxidation of carbon in a hydrogen environment, and the combustion of oxidation products in an oxygen environment.
The raw material enters the preheated furnace cavity (not less than 600 ° C). At the same time, a powerful air stream flows along the tangent. Getting on the incandescent internal elements of the furnace, the moisture in the raw material evaporates, ripping the fragments of raw materials into a practically dusty state. The particles moving in the vortex gas-air flow are electrified. The electric charge accumulates on internal metal electrodes isolated from the shell by a layer of heat resistant insulating concrete. The accumulated charges create a plasma between the electrodes, which decompose all particles of the coal-containing raw material, as well as water vapor to the atomic state.
Because of the overabundance of oxygen, carbon and hydrogen are burned. Nitrogen, being a heat carrier heats to a temperature not lower than 12000 С, and is removed from the cavity of the furnace into the afterburner. The after-burning chamber is designed as a spiral channel. Non-burnt carbon particles, getting vortex motion, burn out in this chamber.
Decomposed water forms a vapor-gas mixture which fills the upper part of the chamber and is cooled by interacting with the heat exchanger.
Features of the technology - the plasma is obtained through the organization of a controlled process of gas flow in a loose waste medium, with the simultaneous burning of this waste.
Unit operation results in generation of a stationary magnetic field, which allows to obtain an electric field. At the same time, thermal energy and a combustible combined-cycle gas (generator gas, oxygen and water vapor) are produced.
Technological equipment can be customized in two versions: mobile unit (basic) and a stationary installation.
Mobile unit capacity: From 200 kg/h to 900 kg/h. Stationary installation capacity: From 2000 kg/h to 5000 kg/h.
Technical Specifications Upon Request
Copyright @ 2015 to 2022 Hirzel Ventures | All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer
By continuing to browse, use or access this Site, you accept all the conditions enumerated herein, out of your free will and consent. All content, information trademarks, logos, copyrights and other intellectual property displayed on the Site is owned by Hirzel Ventures or the respective owners thereof. Hirzel Ventures grants you a nonexclusive right to view, store, bookmark, download, copy and print pages from the Site solely for personal and noncommercial use. Hirzel Ventures does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of the Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the materials on the Site. The information contained on the Site does not constitute investment, legal, tax or accounting advice. Past performance is not indicative of future results and nothing contained on the Site should be deemed a prediction or projection of future outcomes. Please refer to the full Disclaimer above.